What is hydroxypropyl methylcellulose made from? HPMC is odorless, tasteless, non-toxic cellulose ethers produce from natural high molecular cellulose through series of chemical processing and achieved. It is white powder with good water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion, dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel, and protective colloid properties of surface activity and maintain moisture function properties ect.
HONGHAI cellulose ether HPMC is widely used in construction industry-ceramic tile slurry, dry mixed mortar, crack filler, tile adhesive, self-leveling mortar, thermal insulation mortar, skim coat, putty powder, tile grouts, tile joint filler, decoration mortar, coating glue, cement-based plastering mortar and cement-based ceramic tile adhesive, EIFS/ETICS, ready to use paints and coatings, etc.
For more product information click here to contact us!
|CAS NO.: 9004-65-3||Other Names: Hypromellose/MHPC||EINECS No.: 220-971-6|
|Purity: 99.9%min||Place of Origin: Hebei, China||Brand Name: HONGHAI|
|Packing: 25Kg/bag||Certification: ISO||Application: Construction additives|
|Product Name||HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose)|
|Content of Methoxy||18%-32%|
|Content of Hydroxypropyl||8%-16%|
|Temperature of Gelation||54℃-75℃|
|Viscosity||200 to 200,000 it can be customized according customer needs.|
|Surface treatment||Cold water instant type:surface treated||Non-instant type:without surface treatment|
The water retention will be enhanced, which is helpful with such problems as cement or gypsum construction material drying too fast and poor hardening or cracking due to insufficient hydration.
It can enhance the plasticity of mortar and improve the coating efficiency in construction projects.
It can make mortar attach to base material better since the plasticity of mortar is enhanced.
It can prevent slipping problem between mortar and the base material in construction project as a result of its thickening effect.
HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methyl cellulose widely )used in construction industrial:Construction mortar, Plaster mortar, Putty water-resistant putty,Interface agent, Exterior wall adhesive putty, Ceramic tile adhesive, Flashing compound, Self-levering material, Tile adhesive/Tile grouts, Skim coat/ wall putty, Coating mortar for EIFS(external insulation finish system)Adhesive mortar for EIFS (external insulation finish system), Tile joint filler Decoration mortar, Dry mixed mortar.
1. Water retention: made the most of water web content in slurry.
2. Anti-sagging: when spreading a thicker layer corrugation can be avoided.
3. Raised mortar return: depending upon the weight of the completely dry combination and also proper solution, HPMC can boost the mortar quantity.
1. Better adhesion to a wide range of substratums
2. Boosted water repellency as well as hydrophobicity
3. Enhanced water retention, consistency and security
1. Excellent sticky bond stamina on different substratums.
2. Boosted plastic behavior and also versatility.
3. Boosted natural pressure.
4. High wet toughness values.
5. Excellent open time and sag resistance.
HPMC For Cement Plaster
1. Better adhesion to different substratums
2. Boosted water repellency as well as hydrophobicity
3. Enhanced water retention, consistency as well as stability
4. Minimized primary as well as second efflorescence
1. Boosted bond, flexibility and also effect resistance
2. Boosted communication
3. Enhanced surface abrasion resistance
4. Avoids split formation
5. Increased lasting performance
1. Boosted sticky strength to concrete substratums
2. Decreased contraction as well as breaking
3. Maximized flexural as well as compressive stamina
4. Raised plasticity and adaptability
5. Better water retention
1. Increased leveling, surface area visual appeals and abrasion resistance
2. Improved flexural and also tensile bond toughness on various substrates
3. Minimized formulation complexity
4. Alternative of using different qualities of raw materials
5. Stabilisation against blood loss and also partition
Jinzhou City Honghai Cellulose Co., Ltd. is manufacture of various industrial cellulose ether products such as Construction Grade HPMC, Daily Chemical Grade HPMC and Redispersible Polymer Powder(RDP), which have own researching, developing and production departments. We have 8 modern automatic production lines with annual output above 20,000 tons of cellulose ether. Our main product is Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) widely used in the construction industry-ceramic tile slurry, crack filler, self-leveling mortar, thermal insulation mortar, putty powder, coating glue, cement-based plastering mortar and cement-based ceramic tile adhesive. We also have daily-use HMPC, such as hydroxypropyl cellulose in hand sanitizer. And we could also customized according to customers required viscosity, water retention, specific gravity of products. We have successfully passed the most authentications of ISO 9001 certificate. Professional team, direct manufacturer, quality assurance, good faith service. Please enjoy your one-stop shopping service here! Welcome inquiry and place order.
HPMC Product Packing and Delivery
Prevent rain and sunny, prevent fire and damp, airtight ventilation preservation, according to non-dangerous goods shipping.
25KG per sack in a multi-layer paper valve bag with polyethylene lining, with the valve inlet heat-sealed and tucked away.
12 metric tons of palletized goods in 20' container
24 metric tons of palletized goods in 40' HQ container
Own inspection equipment. Each batch of goods qualified before delivery!
Fast lead time!
Perfect after-sales service system!
Best price as well as the quality guarantee!
15 years' production experience and 10 years' exporting experience!
We will produce as your requirement and provide you with different grades of products! Welcome to contact us!
FAQ about Honghai HPMC
Q1. Are you manufacture or trading company?
A: We are hydroxypropyl cellulose manufacture and supplier.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 to 5 days after receiving your advance payment.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples .
Q6: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
1. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.