Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is a natural polymer materials as raw materials, through a series of chemical processing and prepared non-ionic cellulose. It contains almost methyl cellulose(MC) of all the performance, your first choice for production of high quality building materials additives. To meet the needs of environmental protection, Our product with high water retention, dispersion, good fineness, good work ability, easy dissolution characteristics. It suitable for dry mortar building, both inside and outside wall putty powder milk (cream), adhesives, caulks, interface agents, coatings, self-leveling agent of new building materials.
|CAS NO.: 9004-65-3||Other Names: Hypromellose||EINECS No.: 220-971-6|
|Purity: 99.9%min||Place of Origin: Hebei, China||Brand Name: HONGHAI|
|Packing: 25Kg/bag||Certification: ISO||Application: Construction additives|
|HS Code: 3912390000||Grade: Industrial grade||Supply Ability: 1600 MTS/Month|
|Product Name||HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose)|
|Content of Methoxy||18%-32%|
|Content of Hydroxypropyl||8%-16%|
|Temperature of Gelation||54℃-75℃|
|Viscosity||200 to 200,000 it can be customized according customer needs.|
|Surface treatment||Cold water instant type: surface treated||Non-instant type: without surface treatment|
1. Water Retention: The water retention will be enhanced, which is helpful with such problems as cement or gypsum construction material drying too fast and poor hardening or cracking due to insufficient hydration.
2. Operationality: It can enhance the plasticity of mortar and improve the coating efficiency in construction projects.
3. Adhesivity: It can make mortar attach to base material better since the plasticity of mortar is enhanced.
4. Slip Resistance: It can prevent slipping problem between mortar and the base material in construction project as a result of its thickening effect.
HPMC with high water retention, dispersion, good fineness, good work ability, easy dissolution characteristics widely used in construction industrial:
Tile adhesive/Tile grouts
Skim coat/ wall putty
Coating mortar for EIFS(external insulation finish system)
Adhesive mortar for EIFS(external insulation finish system)
Tile joint filler
Dry mixed mortar
Packaging: 25 kg/bag (customized packaging and weight available)
Storage: Prevent rain and sunny, prevent fire and damp, airtight ventilation preservation, according to non-dangerous goods shipping.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer 200 g free sample for each grade.
More than 1kg, we provide free samples, but the freight will be afford by clients.
Q: How can I get the samples?
A: Send sample request by email or whatsapp, we'll dispatch samples by DHL or TNT.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock.
For big orders 50-200 tons, we could delivery within 20 days.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment ≤1000USD, 100% in advance.
Payment>1000USD, T/T(30% in advance and balance against B/L copy)or L/C at sight.
Q: How about OEM branding and packing?
A: Blank bag, Neutral bag available, OEM bag also available.
Q: How to ensure stable quality
A: (1) All production process is automatic controlled by DSC system, no manual operation, so the quality of different batches are consitent.
(2) We test the sample before sending to you, and delivery goods at same quality for normal orders.
(3) Our QC and Lab will test all the raw materials purchased, test all finished products before delivering.